How to share your android mobile internet with PC
Android Phone has three different methods to share its mobile internet with PC.
- USB tethering : This is most easy method to share internet with your PC. Just connect your phone to PC through USB cable and start USB tethering. Goto Settings > Wireless & networks > More... > Tethering & Portable Hotspot > USB tethering. PC will automatically configure itself to use the internet from phone's modem.
- Bluetooth tethering : This methods should be our last option to use the internet on PC as its data transfer speed is very low.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot : This method can only be used if both the devices are wifi enabled. If your PC don't have wifi module, you can use external Wireless Adapter .
How to setup WiFi Hotspot on your android mobile
- Goto Settings > Wireless & networks > More... > Tethering & Portable Hotspot > Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Click on Setup Wi-Fi Hotspot
- It will ask for Network SSID. Give any name which you like. It just used to identify your device when you connect your phone to PC.
- Before starting Wi-Fi hotspot, switch ON Wifi module in PC.
- Then switch ON Wi-Fi hotspot. Computer will automatically scan and display your network SSID which you provided while setting Wi-fi hotspot as shown in below picture.